Total Pageviews

14.2.11

Note From The Author #1

I originally heard about this idea from the guy I'm going out with at the time. Apparently, a Russian author did the same thing and they turned his book into a video game. Granted, I'm not exactly shooting for that. However, I'd like to get feedback on my individual chapters and maybe get some help (kind of like www.fanfiction.net , which I am nerdy enough to have an account with.) They have communities like that set up, but I'm always afraid of posting my work online in case someone decides to come along and steal it. However, I pretty much figure people have better things to do so I should stop being a worry wart.


Pretty much this is how this blog works. Every once in a while, I'll post a chapter. I'd like you to comment on it. What I'm searching for is feedback, possible story ideas, and critiques. So pretty much you can tell me I suck but you better have a good reason behind it!


I suppose I should go into the summary since this is the first post I've done on this blog. The year is 2022 and it has been officially ten years since the end of the world. The Hinterlands, a post-apocalyptic wasteland covered in dangerous creatures, is home to the settlement Ragnarok. The citizens of Ragnarok live in fear of what lays outside the settlement's walls. Except for one girl. Alice Forthwright loves to go outside the walls and explore...until she gets into a lot more trouble then she was expecting.


Possibly the dumbest summary I have ever come up with, but there's not a whole lot going on in the story right now. :) I'll try to get that first chapter up as soon as possible. Please enjoy yourselves!

3 comments: